Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I am watching YouTube while writing this post. She is going very fast! I have only stopped the video about 5 times! I am now going to try and post the video!
 
 
 
Ok, so now I am feeling like this really awesome blogger cause I figured this out, but then I remembered how many times I have stopped this video. Now, my laptop is saying that it needs to be plugged in soon or it is going to shut off. So I am franticly typing and running through the hoose without even using spellcheck. Where is that power cord anyway? All so I can save this post that was really about nothing at all. Whoo hoo! I am good! And this only took me 2 hours, but I still feel goo-ood! Maybe tomorrow I can figure out how to add some cute fonts. Should only take me an hour or 3!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link under construction.

Link under construction.
Our class code: LLJK8

Our Library Project

Our Library Project
You can help! Click picture for details