Sunday, June 17, 2012

Class? 
Ok, there is absolutely no way I could tell you all the things I learned these past three days.  The best way for me to explain it, is to say that there are still new and inovative ideas out there! I have seen them!  This is one of those times when seeing is believing.  Go to the
Whole Brain Teaching Website, check out the videos.  Oh my gosh, check out Choach B! and Farrah! There is so much to see and take in, it will keep you going back again and again.  There is another conference next year and you can bet I will be there.  Oh Yeah! I encourage you to check out the site. Look under "My Favorite Sites" and go to Whole Brain Teaching. And remember it's FREE FREE FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link under construction.

Link under construction.
Our class code: LLJK8

Our Library Project

Our Library Project
You can help! Click picture for details