Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Soo much to learn..
Ok, so about the time I think I'm getting the hang of all this technology stuff, I find something else I don't know how to do!  Between posting blogs, trying to grab other people's buttons (of which I still can't do) repeating myself like I have alzheimer's on FB (because I share the same post multiple times) and needing a GPS to find my way around the new Timeline they came up with, I find out I'm supposed to pin things to an imaginary board on pinterest? 
I'm still not sure if it's ok to like my own stuff on FB!  Is blogging like reflecting?  Didn't this stuff used to be kept in a diary?  All these people "following" me makes me a little nervous anyway!  Does anyone else feel as lost as me at some of this stuff?   Try to be informative and intertaining so someone will find my blog helpful all while trying to grab that ever elusive BUTTON! Oh yeah, update my school webpage and pin something fabulously interesting on my new board at Pinterest too.  I consider myself an educated person, but it's hard to keep up. So if you go there, sorry folks my board is empty right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link under construction.

Link under construction.
Our class code: LLJK8

Our Library Project

Our Library Project
You can help! Click picture for details