Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Turning Over a New Leaf

The year is over and it is time to put the books away.
This year as I put things away, I am planning how to make my life and my job easier. 
ORGANIZATION is the KEY! 

Here are some "before" pictures of what my storage closet looked like before the Great Remake of 2012! (If you can believe it, I had actually already organized somethings before I thought to take these pictures.)
I look forward to posting my "after" pictures for y'all to see. 
I am accountable now because I have let you in on my "dirty little secret" and let "the skeletons out of my closet!"
(I actually think I had one of those in there!)


They are waxing my floors this week.(I'm sure they are doing a fantastic job!)
When I get back from the National Conference on Whole Brain Teaching, I hope to be able to get back in there and get to it. Be sure to come back and check out those photos too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link under construction.

Link under construction.
Our class code: LLJK8

Our Library Project

Our Library Project
You can help! Click picture for details