Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Another day to count as Blessed..

I can not figure out what in the world is wrong with the fonts on my last post.  I have out several feelers to see how to download fonts to my blog. I have them on my computer, but not where I compose this wonder jibberish!  And my computer has a bug of some kind.  I have never been a fast typist, but all of a sudden, I can out type the letters as they appear on the screen.  Then they get all mixed up and the spaces are in the wrong places.  It looks like I need on of those "spacemen" I teach my kiddos to use when they are writing in their journals. 
   In case you could not read the first part of my last post, I thanked The Measured Mom for my free 8x10 canvas I won on her latest contest! Yay! You can see the picture I submitted of my (now much bigger) son Josh. But I love that picture because he was so serious and into that game.

I have been getting things ready for my units at school.  OUT WITH THE OLD... you know the rest. Thanks to a whole ton of freebies (and some not so free) made by wonderful and more learned bloggers than myself.  Every time I find a new freebie I get excited.  I think I'm a little addicted actually! How do they find the time? I am just so happy about all the new things I have bought, downloaded, printed, laminated, and cut out..... Since I don't know anyone else who blogs I am going to have to cast a wider net.  I may look for blogging for dumbies. bwhahah Do you think there is such a thing? I think I must look.. Check out the new blog I found today.

A Teeny Tiny Teacher

She sounds like a hoot and I enjoyed reading her stuff.  She of course has some freebies too. Check back from time to time.  I learn new things all the time. (Still can't link my button back to my blog! Heeeeelllp Me!!!) And if anyone knows how to download created material I am tired of searching you tube and google. First things first though. I think my computer has a date with the Geek squad at Best Buy!  My "guys" there will fix her right up!  

Oh, and I have another donor on my library grant! Have you thought about helping our class? Click the picture of the children reading at the top right and go to that link.  I would love to see that green bar move again!. 

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Link under construction.

Link under construction.
Our class code: LLJK8

Our Library Project

Our Library Project
You can help! Click picture for details