Saturday, July 20, 2013

What a Cool Day!

beautifulcanvases.png
Easy Canvas Prints™ reviews
First, thanks to Olivia over at 
  The Measured Mom for my free 8x10 canvas from easy canvas prints!!
I downloaded a picture of my awesome son Josh taken during a baseball game. It's going to look soooo cool!



Then, I had another donation on my library grant! Woop Woop! (Click the little picture up on the right of this blog and you can give too!)
Also, if you have never seen the little plush animals from Kohl's that go along with books, you should check it out! 

I got some Curious George books (hard back) for $5.00 each! George is only $5.00 too! He is sooooo cute!! Trust me if you don't get them now, you will regret it! Oh, and I got the moose for If You Give A Moose A Muffin! 


Have a wonderful glorious night. May you look for blessings in the smallest of things and count them as such.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link under construction.

Link under construction.
Our class code: LLJK8

Our Library Project

Our Library Project
You can help! Click picture for details