Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hey Guys! Where did everybody go??!!

Well, I am pretty frustrated right now.  I have been working so hard today to add stuff to my blog.  I have watched tutorials and gotten feedback from several helpful bloggers out there. (Like Maria over at http://www.kinderkraze.com)You can hop over to her blog for some tutorials. Click her button on the right.
I finally got my button to show up, but don't "grab"it yet, I think it does actually link back to my blog, but the code doesn't show up.(?) I don't know what that is all about. I have a few feelers out seeking advice, and I'll let you know what I find out.  I can't get the picture site to give me a correct URL.  I know sounds like a different language doesn't it?  In the process of working on the Grab Button, somehow, I deleted all 9 of my followers!! I KNOW! Now, I have to start all over!!  I can't find the widget or gadget that made that so I added a google + feature. It took me for ev-er to get that horrible picture on my google profile off of this blog.  I don't even want to think about the fact that I was going to work on a "back to the top" button when I started all this today.  So, if you are as lost as me, my advice to you is when you start making a mess, take a deep breath and a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link under construction.

Link under construction.
Our class code: LLJK8

Our Library Project

Our Library Project
You can help! Click picture for details