Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I Found "My Needle in the Haystack!"



Well, I ran across a blog that I thought I would never find again!  I had searched on my home computer with no luck.  While working in my classroom today, I was thrilled to look on my computer's desktop and see a bright pink “post-it” note with some obscure web address.  When I clicked on it, It was the blog I had been searching for!  Now, I know how to grab buttons, and follow great blog finds.  Check it out for yourself, but bookmark it, grab the button, follow it… Don’t make the mistake I made. It did make for a pleasant surprise today. I have put the button on my right sidebar along with a few other new ones.   But here is my newest favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link under construction.

Link under construction.
Our class code: LLJK8

Our Library Project

Our Library Project
You can help! Click picture for details